I will be setting up my tent and selling my vintage tin paintings at the Santa Fe Railyard Artisan Market starting this coming Sunday, April 15th from 10 to 4 pm. If you are up in Santa Fe, stop by and see my work. Take the Railrunner from ABQ for a fun day at the Railyard.
- Exit 284 to St. Francis Drive North
- Continue approximately 2.5 miles north on St. Francis Drive (Route 285/84)
- Turn right at light onto Cerrillos Rd.
- Continue one block and turn left at light onto Guadalupe, then left on Manhattan Avenue which will lead you to the underground parking structure
- The area on the left between Cerrillos Road and Montezuma Avenue is the North Railyard
From the North:
- South 285/84 turns into St. Francis Drive
- Turn left at light onto West Alameda
- Turn right at light onto Guadalupe, then right on Manhattan Avenue which will lead you to the underground parking structure
- The area on right between Montezuma Avenue and Cerrillos Road is the North Railyard